I have decided to try blogging once more and see if it is something that will really work for me. There are a couple of reasons for this. The first reason is that I need an outlet for some of the things that hit my brain, which is under constant bombardment. Another reason is my currently flailing attempt to earn a living writing. I am making slow progress with this one but am finding it hard to put myself in mode to write about the generic things that actually afford me payment. I am hoping that having a more creative, personal outlet will help with this issue.
The final reason, or so far as I can tell at the moment, is an attempt at getting over some of my social issues and learning to put myself out there for others to see. I have major problems bringing attention to myself. My self esteem is beyond low, yet another thing I am trying to work on. I have made quite a bit of progress over the course of my life but I still have a long way to go. I am hoping that having a venting space will aid me in this.
I am sure you have noticed the amount of "attempts" and hope that is listed here. I also need to work on the strengthening of will that will allow me to be more positive and determined to do instead of simply try. Don't get me wrong, I am all for trying and doing the best you can with what you have. That has gotten me through more of my life than any other trait, that willingness to keep trying. My problem at this point in my life is that I am getting really sick of trying and want to DO. I want it accomplished, not attempted. If anyone has an easier recipe for this, please clue me in.
I think I will cut this one a little short. As per usual, life and kids demand that I focus elsewhere for a while. I will come up with something more substantial soon. If all goes according to plan, I will update here at least a couple of times a week. It also gives me a good jumping point to keep my husband writing so yay for multitasking.
Hmm keeping me on my toes huh? Well I think I like that.. especially like reading what you write.. love you
ReplyDelete